- So, last week’s episode of iZombie concluded with Ravi (Rahul Kohli) with a gun to his head. Episode 11 sees this mess sorted out pretty quickly, although, not thanks to Liv (Rose McIver) and Blaine (David Anders) who are getting all zombie-psyched up outside. Instead, the Zombie Truther chickens out and says he thinks Don E (Bryce Hodgson) is dead. So, of course, Ravi has a look and gets knocked out for his troubles. Don E gets tasered and THEN Liv and Blaine decide to make their grand entrance. In the chaos that follows, some Zombie Truthers get killed and Rachel freaks the fuck out because zombies are totally real. She manages to escape all the shenanigans and, later, when it calms down, Ravi is flipping out trying to find her.
- Along with all this going on, the Fillmore Graves army shows up and kills a few more Zombie Truthers. They managed to find out about all this thanks to the live feed.
- Liv, Don E and Blaine all have a chow down on Zombie Truther brains which makes them all as conspiracy theory paranoid as fuck. Please, CW Network, can we have more of this combo? It was completely hysterical. Most of the time the group are theorizing everything, yet, the rest of the group can’t work out if what they are saying is paranoid delusions or actually a legit call. However, at some point in Episode 11 of iZombie, they actually work out that the Zombie Truthers have been using the Fillmore Graves bug plant against them and they manage to inform Major just in time to get the sting on the Zombie Truthers cabin pulled off. Oops, that should read, nearly in time. A couple of zombies are not quick enough in their retreat and trigger the bomb planted in the cabin.
- But, there is another cabin and Liv and Clive go check that one out and discover a Fake toilet trapdoor and descend into a newly rigged secret bunker. Here they find a missing Zombie Truther, except, he is shrouded in dark, so we all know what that means, don’t we? Of course, Liv and Clive still act like there is a human in the room and when things go pear-shaped shoot Harley. Except, he is a zombie, and that shit don’t stay down no more.
- Ravi and Major (Paul Buckley) go home and we get to see some more of the sex fort, but this is just mainly so Rachel can turn up, see it and freak the fuck out some more because Ravi is living with the Chaos Killer.
- Speaking of the Chaos Killer, Liv, with her amped up on conspiracy theory brain does some digging and finds out just how much shit Shawna has been posting to her Tumblr account thanks to her antics with Major and the sex fort. Didn’t I just tell you last week that that girl was not to be trusted? So, Major finds out and confronts her, asking her to keep his private life private. They break up and, as to be expected, Shawna retaliates by selling Chaos Killer T-shirts. hopefully, this is the worst of it. I somehow think not, though, with Shawna involved.
- Peyton (Aly Michalka) has found a safety deposit key that belongs to Westler’s daughter, Tatum. She hands it over to her, but asks if she can be present when Tatum opens the safety deposit box. She wants the memory card there that will likely we as damning AF to someone, At first Tatum says no, but, eventually agrees and even hands over the memory card when she finds it. During this time, Tatum vagues the fuck out and Peyton immediately recognises it for what it is: a zombie vision. This is interesting, not only because Tatum is a zombie, but, because she was previously seen sucking on one of the Fillmore Graves brain goop that is supposed to guarantee visions won’t happen. So, is she snacking off the menu now? Peyton goes home and reveals Tatum’s zombie status to Liv and they both work out her boss Baracus (Kurt Evans) is probably at the centre of all the bad shit going down. And now he has just been elected Mayor. Well, isn’t that just dandy?
- Ravi finally catches up with Rachel, it seems this girl is determined to talk to him and just keeps coming back. Hmmm… Anyway, moving along, Ravi tells her absolutely everything there is to know about zombies. This comes in handy when Rachel releases all of this information to the newspaper she is working for. Oh, fuck, Ravi, you are in so much trouble now.
Season 3 of iZombie returns to the CW Network with Episode 12 (titled “Looking for Mr. Goodbrain, Part 1”) on Tuesday, June 20. You can view the synopsis below.
“SEASON FINALE PART 1 – When Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brains of someone from Ravi’s (Rahul Kohli) past, not only does it have her wanting to sleep with every guy in Seattle, she also begins having some very intimate visions of Ravi. Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) is faced with a huge decision. Malcolm Goodwin, David Anders and Aly Michalka also star. The episode was written by Diane Ruggiero-Wright & John Enbom and directed by Michael Fields.”
Also, here’s a sneak peak into Episode 12 of iZombie Season 3.
What did you think of Episode 11 of iZombie Season 3? Let us know by commenting below!
[Featured Image by the CW Network]