Here’s everything I could find out about Stranger Things 2.
- Fans will get 9 episodes in Season 2 of Stranger Things instead of the 8 we saw in Season 1.
- Season 2 will take place in 1984 and Hawkins, Indiana, mostly. The year is correct, however, the Duffer brothers did an interview with Entertainment Weekly that revealed Episode 1 of Stranger Things 2 will take place outside of Hawkins.
- Four new characters will be introduced in Season 2 of Stranger Things. Absolutely nothing is known yet about these characters other than Patton Oswalt will NOT be one of them.
Curious about the episode titles in the season 2 video? Spoiler! “The pollywog” is a bottle ep dedicated to new cast member @pattonoswalt ?
— David Harbour (@DavidKHarbour) August 31, 2016
Oh @DavidKHarbour: our playful banter has created a false alarm in the nerd-verse. Welcome to Twitter!
— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) August 31, 2016
- Barb will not be back in Stranger Things 2, however, her story will be expanded on.
- Eleven might be back. Actually, who are we kidding here? My prediction is that the Duffer brothers are pulling a “Jon Snow is dead” with this. While they will not confirm she will show up in Season 2, how can she not? Especially considering Hopper is feeding her Eggos?
- James Cameron will be a big influence for Season 2, because that man is about the only person that can make a sequel work!
- And don’t worry, I will be back to recap the hell out of Season 2 of Stranger Things 😉
Are you excited to see Stranger Things renewed for Season 2? Let us know by commenting below!
[Image via Netflix]